This is the place to seek advice on HOWTO do something on the forum
Moderators: lo&m, Moshe
- Site Admin
- Posts: 439
- Joined: Mon Oct 28, 2002 5:21 pm
- Location: UK
Hi Country Lovers...
This is a reminder, for all those of you who are in the UK, to let you know that your PROFILE needs updating to show GMT.
To do this:
1. Go into your PROFILE
That's all there is to it....
2. Scroll down until you see a heading Preferences
3. Under Preferences look for Timezone: (It is the second from the bottom)
4. Click on the down arrow at the right hand side of the box and select GMT.
5. Scroll down to the bottom and click on the SUBMIT button.
The MAN, The MYTH, The LEGEND:
Support your local Country Music Club
- Ultimate Member
- Posts: 6292
- Joined: Fri Nov 04, 2005 11:48 am
- Location: Yorkshire
thank you my lovely
Wildrose Web Site
(Copper Kettle & Broken Spoke Festival on this site)
Please note: site may be slow loading up